1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hank Lindstrom

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Seeker Of Truth, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Seeker Of Truth

Seeker Of Truth New Member

Anyone is familiar with Hank Lindstrom? He has a call-in radio program that can be hear online.

I just started listening to him and he appears to be solid in the fundamentals of the faith. I think he does alot better than Hank Hannegraff the so called Bible man.

Hank Lindstrom might be a fundamentalist but he is not a baptist. He speaks out on many hot button issues and expose false teachers. He also speaks on new evangelicalism.

Does anyone have any info on him? Have you heard any negative comments about him. He is against most bible versions but he is not a kjv only. He does use the kjv scofield study bible on the show.

Anyone interested in listening to him go visit biblelineministries.org

2. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The main thing on which I disagree with him is that he's KJVO.

3. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I have never heard of the man.
    But Seeker of Truth said;
    "He is against most bible versions but he is not a kjv only."

4. Seeker Of Truth

He made it clear on his radio show that he is not a kjv only. Perhaps he is kjv prefer which in my opinion is different from the kjv position.

I also use the kjv as my primary bible.

5. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My apologies!

I read on another site that he was KJVO, and in listening to him, he generally quotes the KJV, so if it looks like a rose, smells like a rose, etc...

I haven't listened to him a whole oodle, but from what I've heard, he was right-on, doctrine-wise.

6. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Dr. Henry (Hank) Lindstrom is pastor of Calvary Community Church in the Tampa, FL area. He is a graduate of and was the first student body president of the same Bible College I attended. He also is probably a whole lot smarter and a lot more spiritual than me. I only saw and heard him a few times over the years, and most of that was over 30 years ago.
    Ed

7. In His Grace

In His Grace New Member

I attended Florida Bible College also, many years ago, heard Hank speak a few times, great man of God, sound doctrine, true soul winner.

8. 4risen1

4risen1 New Member

I have attended Moody extension classes at Calvary Community Church where Lindstrom is Pastor. I can tell you this for certain... he is all about the Scofield bible being the ONLY true bible... I felt like he was more for Scofield, than the bible itself! which is why I stopped attending his classes.

IMHO

9. Seeker Of Truth

I have listened to Hank Lindstrom and I have never heard him say that the Scofield bible is the ONLY true bible. He recommends this study bible but that's different from saying it's the only true bible.

To say that he follows Scofield more than the bible itself is a big statement. Do you have some solid documentation for these accusations?