1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Happy Fathers Day Lord!!

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by jim62, Jun 17, 2005.

1. jim62

jim62 New Member

Mark 12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

The best gift that you can give your heavenly Father this fathersday is Romans 12:1

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

We have so much to be thankful for.

Titus 3:4-6 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour.
    1 Chronicles 16:25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised : he also is to be feared above all gods.
    Psalms 48:1 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
    Psalms 96:4 For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised : he is to be feared above all gods.
    Psalms 145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised ; and his greatness is unsearchable.

Is your heart right with God? The best place to start to get your heart, and life right with God, would be ( Psalms 51).

Psalms 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

By My Father's Side.

Where can I run, and where can I hide?
    No place, but by my Father's side.

Where can I lose this shame and this pride?

Where can I go for truth, and not a lie?

Where I can I gain wisdom and knowledge for each day
    That passes by?

Where will I go when it's my time to die?

Copyright © 2005 by James H. Cassidy

Lord, please help us to get our heart and life right with you, help us to get closer to you, help us to see sin and things in our life that would keep us apart from you. Let us see things the way you see them. I love you Lord. I ask this in Jesus name A-men

HAPPY FATHERS DAY LORD!!