1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HARD AS NAILS MINISTRIES !!! Have you heard of them?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Beachbum

Beachbum New Member

just to remind u i did say "I'm asking this as i question I'm confused about."-i truly am trying to get the right answers-but apparently u just want to tell me to get things right-well i was asking a question seeking a helpful answer but that doesn't work so well here. I'm sure this Justin guy who is being blasted in this forum doesn't answer questions with this type of response that u need to get stuff right- b/c clearly it isn't helpful to teens such as myself, it's just dicouraging and not making me feel as if I can ask questions to fellow Christians when I am trying to grow closer to God

2. standingfirminChrist

BeachBum,

You did say you was asking. But you also reasoned out in your post why Mary had to be the mother of God.

That is why I said you need to get your theology straight. You asked a question, yes. But then you answered it yourself.

I showed you how you was in err with that theology.