1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hardshellar to i am.

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Hercules, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Hercules

Hercules New Member

Children be nice.Without God and his son and the holy spirit we could not chose nothing.We could not even believe with out the three and one.Be patient and give god all the praise and glory for the mind you have on him.It's your dear conscience of Gods son that is so precious to him.Your conscience is controlled like the raging sea by a god thats in total controll.He will never let you get to far away and stray to bad that he want seek you out and find you,chastize you and correct you.This world is big but god is bigger and much greater knowing all his children one by one.I give the lord all the credit that my poor mind stays on him for with out him i could do nothing,see, nor hear nor believe,nor worship him,but by him i can and do.Patients and obedience and charity will never fail a single soul of The lords.