1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Has anyone tried 4injets.com

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by baptistteacher, Aug 24, 2006.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Just saw an ad for 4inkjets.com, and wondered if anyone had tried them. The prices are really cheap, so I wonder about quality and service.

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I haven't used that place, but the low prices are often due to them selling refilled cartridges so be sure of what you are getting.

Office Depot sells refilled for a little less than regular and seem to be okay.

There maybe someone local as well. There are small businesses cropping up all over selling ne and refilled.

3. tenoradmin

tenoradmin New Member

I have used them several times and saved a bundle of money. I do a lot of printing and their 6 pack deals have been very good. My experience with probably 5 orders from them, maybe more, has been very good. Orders were shipped quickly and accurately.

#3 tenoradmin, Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2006
  4. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

Thanks

Thanks. I have an older Epson 740 printer, and have only used a refilled cartridge once, as I had heard that Epsons seemed to not work well with refills. This refill came from Staples, and was @ $4 cheaper than the regular one. It seems to work OK.

The prices from 4inkjets.com was about $6, instead of the $22 for the Staples refill.

Anybody else have any experience with very low cost cartridges?