1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Has birth control backfired on the white race?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That's a poll of perceptions. And ain't much difference between the perception of race relations between Black-Hispanic than there is of White-Black or White -Hispanic.

What is intriguing about said poll is how the white majority's perception of Black-Hispanic relations is lower than the perceptions of Blacks and Hispanics.
    Kinda gives credence to the whole divide and conquer of which I spoke.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is nothing about the poll at all that gives credence to anything you wrote. The poll just confirms that your comment was just an uninformed seat of the pants off the wall comment without a shred of truth in it.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yet another post about race from RD2.

No, birth control has not "backfired" on the "white race".

Do guns kill people, or do people kill people? If you say guns don't kill people, people kill people, then you must say that birth control does not curtail population growth, people using birth control curtails population growth.

4. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Well the poll states that, "Hispanics' views of black-Hispanic relations fall in between, at 64%." So that doesn't give much credence to your position that Latinos and Blacks present some sort of united front in opposition to Whites and get along famously. Latinos have their own views. But you may interpret any comments as Divide and Conquer if you like.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You're OBVIOUSLY confused as I didn't say anything near that.

But there is and always has been an " effort" by some to pit the two groups against each other.

Now who could possibly benefit from that?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

6. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

How about in this thread? Post #3

"Yep, that's the divide and conquer lie right out of the GOP playbook. But the Black and Brown people of today are a little bit more savvy than you think and fully recognize this lil ploy coming from the right."

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yet another complaint from you. So what? Did anyone force yo to open and read this OP? OMG, call the cops, dim the lights, can't have members being forced at gun point to read, "yet" another OP on race. Geeeeeeeeeeeessssssh!

#27 righteousdude2, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Again, nothing about a united front of Blacks and Hispanics.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The term "White Race" is in the title of the thread, so I saw it without opening anything.

Turnabout is fair play - - did anyone force you to respond to my complaint?

And I noticed you didn't address my point.

10. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What was your point? Was there really a point? If there was a point, you may try to hone and refine it so there is something to address! Oh, and if you want me to address your points, leave me an address to send it to! :laugh:

And you were correct, slick; "white race" was in the title, still; no one held a gun to your head or a knife to your throat, so why did you open it and fee obliged to make a comment! Something's are better left alone. You know me, and I certainly don't want to be the causation behind your mixed and tangled emotions! :thumbs:

11. targus

targus New Member

Is it not only logical that something would first need to be united in order to divide it?

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't dispute THAT.:thumbsup:

I dispute what he said that I said.

13. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

Well, I didn't know that about the Native Americans, but I know people in the conservative mainstream react to others "constantly mentioning race", but then constantly mention it themselves; usually under the premise of pointing out "problems" in/about other races.

14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My point was that birth control devices don't sneak up on white people in their sleep and get implanted into their bodies. Using birth control is a choice. Condoms, a form of birth control, have been around for centuries and didn't slow the advance of the "white race."

Entertainment value. You never know what wacky thing you will say next.

Threads about race would be high on my list.

[​IMG]

15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You see. Dim the lights, that's where we differ a lot. And I'd never begrudge your leanings, so cut me some slack. It will add years to your life, and keep you from appearing so childish, rude and spiteful!

Your opinions, views and ideas mean nothing,.nada, zip to me. But, hey, if you wish to keep beating your dead horse with a stick ... well who.am I to care? Adios mi
    amigo!