1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hate the doctrine or the person?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Rippon, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mods Closer er' down please!

Answer the questions I have posed otherwise you can feel free to post elsewhere and continue avoiding direct questions as is your habit.

For you to hate is regrettable EWW&F.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bunny trails, is that a reference to Easter? :laugh:

3. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

What an appalling thing.....the fountain with the fishies....I hope that was a jest...how insulting if it was not....

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually thats the tip of the iceberg with this guy. He has squandered the savings of both the parish & the parochial school (forcing them to close) & he is a Gay Blade to boot. He takes weekly trips into NYC (hint hint) .....so you can see his Er, FLAIR. And there is more....much much more....but the bottom line is the parish wants him out but the Bishop keeps pleading that he has no place to put him.....apparently nobody wants him. Now this is the church I was raised in, that my mother considered her parish church so this isn't a joke, not by a long shot. :mad: