1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hats off to

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 13, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I for one sincerely appreciate the attempts by Rev to post articles that are showing the positive things our cops do to help citizens of all colors.

He is doing a great job at showing the killing of blacks by cops is an uncommon act! I love to hear positive things, and so do the rest of us! Shalom, and know that these positive threads are more worth reading then the degrading ones.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

#1 righteousdude2, Jun 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We had an officer in Cincy who bought a child's car seat for a mom rather than writing a ticket. He basically said that it was a no-brainer, he could tell she didn't have the money.

Just so happens that both the officer and the mom were caucazoids. So I'm sure there is a certain someone here that looks at that and thinks to themselves, "WHITE PRIVILEGE".

I remember when I was a young man, a white off duty deputy used his own pick-up truck to pull my car out of a snow bank. I'm also white. So was the snow bank. WHITE PRIVILEGE!!!

FROSTED Flakes are gr-r-r-reat!!! See!? Even BREAKFAST CEREAL is white privilege!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A great big AMEN to this !!
    The libs don't like it cuz it don't fit their agenda!:sleep: