1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have I changed my stance?

Discussion in 'Science' started by mareese, Apr 12, 2005.

1. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

All I can say is that you should spend an hour reading some of the secular boards that discuss evolution. You can point your browser to internet infidels or your newsreader to talk.origins or to innumerable other places and you will see what I mean.

2. mareese

mareese Guest

I've read internet infidels, both as an outsider and as a member there.
    Most of them would deny their own mothers in order to remain atheists and non-Christians.
    They jump on ANYTHING that will help them excuse their unbelief. I've heard it all, from they can't believe because they can't fathom our bodies natural desires before marriage should be unfulfilled to they can't believe because no loving God would punish people for not believing in him.
    Many of them include science findings in their list of the many things that help them know their is no god. In that case, you can see that the unwarranted statements of 100% accuracy by scientists attempting to prove evolution at all costs is very damaging to Christianity. However, it's not only creation they discard, it's the possibility of a god that interacts personally in their lives or with a vested interest in their person.
    These are not seekers on that site, apart from seeking to destroy Christianity, actively.

3. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Gup's particular interpretation of Genesis is at odds with observable reality.

Either God is very deceptive, or Gup is wrong.