1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Have Sodom and Gomorrah have risen from the ashes?!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 5, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISRAEL_GAY_PRIDE?SITE=CARIE&SECTION=HOME
    (WARNING: the attached AP photo is graphic. I apologize for that, but there were no links without some form of photographs, and this appeared to be the least offensive)

You would think that Israel would have learned that such sin is an abomination to God? However, it seems that history is about to repeat itself, and I was wondering whether God will pour out fire and brimstone once again, or just wait until the final judgment to let His chosen people know that they have missed the marked, AGAIN?!

Does it surprise you, that Tel Aviv is considered to be the most tolerant, gay-friendly state in the region? It shocked me, but I guess nothing should surprise me anymore, because the Jesus did say, in Matthew 24:37, "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man" (NIV).

Mankind is so blind to what the Bible says, in both the OT and the NT, and it is their spiritual blindness that will lead them all the way down the highway to hell without even looking back!

#1 righteousdude2, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

His chosen people are still missing the mark so why should this be any different? I believe at some point Scripture points to all of the following being abominations:
    uncleanness, unjust weights and measures, incest, adultery, homosexual offense, sodomy, lying, stealing, offerings to pagan gods, sacrifice of children, sorcery, the hire of a prostitute, and eating of unclean meat.

Why should fire and brimstone pour out for what they were already doing?

Please fix that.

We are talking about the Israelites. They aren't blind to the OT and NT. They know the OT and fully reject the NT.