1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by targus, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

This is all Academic anyway...

The initial "discovery" of the Doctors Certification, post dated though it may have been...

It delayed things long enough and allowed obama to stack the Supreme Court well enough that even if it is proven he is not a "Natural Born US Citizen" with-in the Founding Fathers definition...

The Supremes will never allow him to be ousted on that basis and will redefine what the US Constitution meant.

As I said, it's all water under the bridge and academic at this point.

He's irretreivably bankrupted te country, stack the Supreme Court and there is *NOTHING* short of divine intervention that can change a thing!

Want diviner intervention?

Then I suggest we all take 2 Chronicles 7:14 to heart.

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

No your arrogance and attitude is.

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm betting the good "doctor" doesn't have one.

4. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

If indeed it could be proven that he was not born in Hawaii, could he stand criminal charges?

Edited to add: After going to the latimes link that TCassidy provided, I notice that not only is the number on the birth certificate blacked out, but the birth certificate doesn't even have signature of the State Registar of Vital Statistics, nor the state seal on it, which means... it is not a valid birth certificate.

I recently got a copy of my birth certificate (signed by Condaleza Rice) and it has the state seal on it. Why no seal on the alleged Birth Certificate of Obama's?

#44 Steadfast Fred, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Pretty amazing that some posters here have more legal knowledge than the State Of Hawaii, Congress, and several levels of courts combined.

6. targus

targus New Member

By State of Hawaii do you mean the Governor, The State Attorney General of Hawaii and the Head of Hawaii's Department of Health and Services?

Because they can't find Obama's birth certificate either.

And they haven't given all the excuses about destroyed official birth records that Obama supporters are giving.

They aren't saying that the "certificate of live birth" is the birth certificate.

Why would you guess that is?

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just curious - in what capacity did Condaleza sign your birth certificate and in what State or Commonwealth? I looked at her bio and did not see any position that would have called for that.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Hawaii, circa 1961, what was the general practice for issuing birth certificates?

9. Steadfast Fred

I had applied for the re-issue of my birth certificate in late 2008. She was Secretary of State.

When I said recently, I was not speaking of days ago. LOL

Technically, Washington D.C. is not a state.

*Correction: I just pulled out my Birth Certificate and, it has Condoleeza Rice typed in as Secretary of State, but the signature is that of Carolyn Y. Johnson, Authentication Officer, Washington D.C.

But the point is, Birth Certificates and Certificate's of Birth are signed by an Official of the Government.

I scanned my Birth Certificate, and the seal is very noticeable.

#49 Steadfast Fred, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
  10. Steadfast Fred

Notice the Certificate of Live Birth on that latimes site? Look closely at the ink that is bleeding through near the bottom of it. It is the date Jun 6, 2007.

Why would a CoB from 1961 have the date Jun 6, 2007 on it?

11. Steadfast Fred

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the info - at first I thought maybe you were born overseas. I am surprised that the US Sec of State would be listed as DC has its own government. - oh well, doubt I will loose any sleep over it tonight.

13. Steadfast Fred

Abercrombe stopped from search

State law prohibits Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie to continue his quest to prove that the American President, Barack Obama, was born on U.S. soil.

According to Abercrombie spokeswoman Donalyn Dela Cruz, Barack Obama's Birth certificate will not be released because it is against state law to release private documents.

Cruz said: "There is nothing more that Gov. Abercrombie can do within the law to produce a document. Unfortunately, there are conspirators who will continue to question the citizenship of our president." examiner

14. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]I am totally against this president and his agenda. However that being said he was put in by the people so the rest of us need to suck it up and wait until the next election with hopes of voting him out and stop all this childish whining and foolish ploys to have him removed.[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

15. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Foolish ploys to have him removed? All people want is PROOF that he's legally qualified to be President, based on his birth. IF it turns out he's not, do you think he should remain in office?

The simple fact is that this can all be resolved if he'd release a signed, notarized copy of his birth certificate. That he does not just fuels speculation.

16. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

...I might also add that it is a healthy thing for the citizenry to question their government. Beware of anyone who seeks power.

17. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

No the people do not want proof.
    in 2008, the Obama Administration released a "certification of live birth," a shorter document that carries the same legal weight as the long one.
    The people would not believe no matter what. if he produced the full certificate they would say it was forged. It is the same in any situation. Jesus said that a sinful and adulterous generation seek after a sign. The same here. It is not those who are honest seeking people seeking what is right. It is the false and hypocritical who are seeking this just like with non seekers of God.
    So like I said;
    He was put in by the people so the rest of us need to suck it up and wait until the next election with hopes of voting him out and stop all this childish whining and foolish ploys to have him removed.
    And I will be one trying to vote him out.

18. Steadfast Fred

The released 2008 'proof' is really no proof at all. It doesn't bear a signature, nor a state seal... making it a useless piece of paper.

I could produce the same type of paper stating my parents were Queen Elizabeth II and George Bush, Sr. If it has no signature, nor a state seal, it wouldn't be accepted as proof of birth from any State Agency or Passport Agency such as the DMV

19. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Haven't you been reading the posts on this thread?

Many would like to see the long form.

It is NOT childish to want the truth. I say it again - Libs just had a fit because Bush did not have any pay vouchers from 30 years ago. I would contend that a Birth certificate is much more important than a pay voucher.
    There are just too many unanswered questions.

Click here for a poll I have just established (sorry, I do not have a Certificate of Establishment :laugh: )

20. Steadfast Fred

Factcheck.org has a picture of the document being held at an angle (seal cannot be seen), It also has a picture of the raised seal, but comparing it with the document being held, it is clear they are not the same documents.

The one being held up has no seal on it whatsoever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.