1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

He Did Away Withy The Law

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by th1bill, Feb 7, 2012.

1. thomas15

thomas15 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So basically by nature you know just about everything! Reminds me of a guy I know from the volunteer fire service. This individual was born with a halligan in his hand! No fire academy for him, no sir! Not necessary!

And having met his mum, I believe it!

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

You either had a terrible teacher or already knew the material.

When I taught at the university after over 30 years in my profession working for businesses and starting my own there was usually one or more students who would claim to know more than me. Sometimes they would vocalize it loud enough where everyone could hear. Once I caught onto that, I decided to tell each class that if there were any students who thought they did not need the class that I had everything done and could give it to them to finish and they could get the grade they earned without taking the class. I never had one student ever take me up on that.

3. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    thomas,
    You´re a very angry man and that is not of God.

4. thomas15

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe the class was Quantum Physics 101 and the instructor was Al Einstein!

5. thomas15

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is correct, I'm all that and more since I admit that I don't know everything yet!

a=67 years, b= 53 years, the difference is 14 years. I have 14 years to perfection!

6. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    thomas,
    You are a little less than a generation younger than I and that puts you into the position of knowing good conduct. Your last post and this one are without excuse and they are not of the Holy Spirit´s influence. Already knowing you´re one of those uselessly angry people, with a rather large chip on your sholder I am not given to lying to nor for you and you are making a very large fool of yourself here and that is not of God, either.

Except that you cool yourself down and drop the antagonist nonsense this is the post I place you on ignore. This is an action I seldom take but I am not your punching bag and you are in serious need of the LORD in your life. I pray you will awaken and find eternal life.

7. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Seems like someone told Einstein that he would be a failure. Whose laughing now!!!!

8. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Seems like the Bible says to take the high road of Gal. 6:1.

9. thomas15

Faith:
    Baptist
    NOT..... the dreaded iggy option!!!! I DON"T THINK I CAN TAKE THAT!

OK, I'll be your friend (head bowed).

10. DaChaser1

DaChaser1 New Member

just remember that the Lord NOW under the New Covenant requires/asks us to walk by the Holy Spirit, and by his empowering we will fulfill the Law of Christ!

That is our law today, not that of the OT Law given to Isreal under Old Covenant!