1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

He was more than a cat

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our new neighbors across the street just lost their cat last night when someone ran over it. Naturally, Ingrid is taking it very bad. :(

They moved in about a month or two ago. We have informally spoken a number of times when we see them outside. They are due to come over in a week or so and have dinner with us. We have not decided on an exact date. Of course this would not be the time to firm up a date.

Mrs Salty and I do not know their spiritual condition. I trust that our dinner date with them will be an opportunity to open up the door to Christ. :praying:

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm a cat person myself. This thread has me reminiscing about my one and only kitty years ago.
    Some people don't understand how close a person can get with a pet. I'm glad you seem to grasp how intense such a death can be, and I pray the Lord uses you during the opportunity that's coming up.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray this will be an opportunity for you and Mrs. Salty to share the gospel with thse folks.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying: that good will come from the loss of a precious family cat.We pray that God will give you many opportunities to witness to your new neighbors
    about new life in Christ through salvation!

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying:to the Lord with your request.