He was more than a cat

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty
    Expand Collapse
    20,000 Posts Club

Our new neighbors across the street just lost their cat last night when someone ran over it. Naturally, Ingrid is taking it very bad. :(

They moved in about a month or two ago. We have informally spoken a number of times when we see them outside. They are due to come over in a week or so and have dinner with us. We have not decided on an exact date. Of course this would not be the time to firm up a date.

Mrs Salty and I do not know their spiritual condition. I trust that our dinner date with them will be an opportunity to open up the door to Christ. :praying:

2. Gina B

Gina B
    Expand Collapse

I'm a cat person myself. This thread has me reminiscing about my one and only kitty years ago.
    Some people don't understand how close a person can get with a pet. I'm glad you seem to grasp how intense such a death can be, and I pray the Lord uses you during the opportunity that's coming up.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94
    Expand Collapse

I pray this will be an opportunity for you and Mrs. Salty to share the gospel with thse folks.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022
    Expand Collapse

:praying: that good will come from the loss of a precious family cat.We pray that God will give you many opportunities to witness to your new neighbors
    about new life in Christ through salvation!

5. jilphn1022

jilphn1022
    Expand Collapse

:praying:to the Lord with your request.