1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heartland Baptist college, anybody know anything about them?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Bro.Bill, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

What can anybody tell me about Heartland> My nephew went there when they were somebody else. whats' there stand.I know this is a great young man with a heart for the Lord and souls.I just hope he did'nt get messed up.

2. LarryN

LarryN New Member

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Heartland is BBF, KJVonly, formerly Pacific Coast BBC which due to some very serious problems moved the whole thing to Oklahoma.

I am not a supporter of anything BBF or any school claiming to have God's only revelation in the KJV. So guess you don't have to ask MY opinion!!

4. Bro.Bill

Bro.Bill New Member

Well I'm sure his father had a great deal to do with him going there.He's about a 3 on the kjvo register.
    I thought they were Pacific coast but could'nt quite remember.This whole KJVO thing is really terrible.I just hope he has'nt turned into a nut.

5. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Having attended PCBBC for one year AND ONLY one year I can safely say it is a center for indoctrination and NOT higher learning. There was an attempt to turn PC toward becoming a real college but the half of the leaders weren't going to have anything to do with that. Oh well, I guess we didn't have enough KJV schools out there!?!