1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hebrew Bible

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Pete Richert, Jan 3, 2002.

1. Pete Richert

Pete Richert New Member

I am a graduate student and I am dead broke. I am beginning to study Hebrew though I would love to get my hands on a copy of the Hebrew Bible. Do any of you wealthy pastors or elders have a second or even third copy of some beat up, old, pages falling out, smelly, dirty, word fading copy that is so worthless that I am actually doing you a favor and increasing your net value by taking it off your hands?

That would be great.

Pete Richet
    formally pure and simple genius

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Pete,
    If you are willing to look at it on computer, ONLINE BIBLE, a freeware Bible program, has the Hebrew Bible on it. It is free for the copying and I'll be glad to copy you the program and send it to you. (I'm not a wealthy pastor, by the way) :D

If you want the copy, private message me with your address. But if you'd rather have a copy you can hold in your lap, I certainly understand that.