1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello again!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Ben W, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I believe I last posted here sometime in 2006! - I had lost my log in details and had changed my email address and was unable to have them sent to me via the board so I had pretty much forgotten about this place - until I got out an old computer for recycling and found all my BB stuff on it!

Very happy to see some of you that I recognize and still yet a number of new members. Its awesome to see that this place is still going strong.

Plenty has changed in my life since I was here last, I am now a father to two beautiful girls and we are now in a home of our own. Sometimes I do end up wondering where all the time in the day does go! Plenty to praise and thank God for anyway!

Looking forward to renewing acquaintances and making some new ones too!

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome back!! :wavey:

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome again Ben. I hope to see more of your posts. Congrats on the daughters, I love little girls, I've three daughters, three granddaughters, youngest one is a very precocious eighteen months... :)

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome back again!