1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello From California!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MamaCW, Mar 26, 2011.

1. MamaCW

MamaCW New Member

Hello! I'm CW and I am a young stay home wife and mother to a precious little boy! I grew up in an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church, left when I was 17, got an education in the "hard knocks" of the world, got a boyfriend who would become my husband, got convicted (by way of the Holy Spirit telling me I should go back to church and come back to Christ, went back to the church I grew up in with my hubby, and been getting blessed since then. God's been slowing pulling me out of the massive hole I dug for myself out in the world. But he made my downfalls a blessing, because I met my husband out in the world, and both of our mistakes and failures have made us stronger together, because we are both getting pulled out of the massive hole of our past.

Anyway, I like forums. Was on this forum on a website called babycenter (for babies and parents, etc lol) and it seemed like anytime I gave my input, I was being bashed. Some people did not like my christian viewpoint, and made it very, vulgarly, clear.

So I realized the only way I am going to be able to express my christian viewpoints and not be bashed, is by joining a board with the same/similar viewpoints. And here I am.

:)

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome from a stay-home mom in WV! Since this is a debate forum, there's still some bashing of each other's opinions here. Don't let it bug you. If it does, just post in the fellowship forums here instead.:wavey:

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome & I like your testimony....Regarding the other forum that dont like Christians....Oh well, some like it hot! :laugh::jesus::thumbsup:

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

5. MamaCW

MamaCW New Member

abcgrad-- I havent seen all the posts be the disagreements I've seen so far are MUCH more tolerable than the outright vulgar insults thrown in those boards

LOL @ earth,wind,& fire--- as funny as your comment was, it is very unfortunate though that they close themselves off to truth..

thank you ktn!

6. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Welcome, and I promise not to bash you!

7. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Welcome to the Baptist Board !!!!:godisgood:

I see you've jumped right in, 20+ posts already your first day. I've been told that once you hit 10,000 posts they give you an Alaskan Cruise :laugh::laugh:

8. MamaCW

MamaCW New Member

can i upgrade to the bahamas? its a little cold in alaska lol

9. Gilligan

Gilligan New Member

Welcome to BaptistBoard.

10. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the Board!