1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hello to everyone.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sunflowermama, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Sunflowermama

Sunflowermama New Member

I want to take a moment and say " hello" to all my new friends. I am a wife to a wonderful man, a mother of four children ( more on them in future posts), and a grandmother to 1 granddaughter (one more on the way the end of August). I hold an MBA from Medaille Colege here in Bufflao New York. I work as an accountant for a non-profit human service agency, which is the larges in Niagara county. I pride myself in conducting confrontational soulwinning (with prayer and taktfullness). My life scripture verse is Tituse 2:11-13, because they were the first verses I ever memeorized and KEPT in my memory. I never back down from a debate, but if I need to, I will reserve my opinions untill after I seek my husband and Pastor's wisdom to be sure my opinon is scriptural or in need of correction.

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Welcome aboard!! :wavey:

From what you posted, I'm sure that some of your future posts will prove to be, shall we say, "interesting"!! :thumbs:

God bless.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Hello SFM,

A great BIG welcome to the BB from the great state of Illinois!

Come on down to the COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE in "All Other Discussions", where as Christians, we are all on common ground...

It is a great place to kick back, relax, and get to know each other. And we have FREE food and beverages!

Blessings,
    §ue :)

4. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Welcome to the BB. It's good to find someone who isn't quick to express an opinion before knowing if it's true. That doesn't stop some people who believe their opinion to always be true.

5. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Welcome, from me as well.

Feel free to jump in whenever you think it's approrpriate in a discussion. The water is fine here, but sometimes a bit hot, and occasion it gets really deep.

6. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the board.

7. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Welcome from the Great Pacific Northwest.:wavey:

8. Goldie

Goldie New Member

Welcome Sunflowermama. Sunflowers are good, easy to grow and are beautiful. :thumbs:

9. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Hi and welcome from the UK :wavey:

Blessings

following-Him