1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help me lose some space??

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by showard93, Aug 24, 2003.

1. showard93

showard93 New Member

Hello all I was wondering if any of you could help me out. My son got 2 games for the computer for his birthday but it says that I don't have enough of space. So could you all give me some suggestions on what to do to get rid of some space. I would really appreciate any and all suggestions. [​IMG]

2. Taufgesinnter

Taufgesinnter New Member

Assuming you meant you want more space....

Do you have any pre-loaded programs you never use? Delete them. If you ever need them in the future, they should be on your recovery disc. Check first if you want to be sure.

Do you have any movies or TV shows saved on your hard drive as .mpeg files, etc.? If so, save them to CD-R discs, check the CDs to make sure they work OK, then delete the original files from your hard drive. You can do the same for .mp3 music files and .jpeg photos.

Also delete the files in your temporary folder and temporary internet folder. You might also consider defragging your hard drive to improve efficient use of the space.

This should be a start.

3. showard93

showard93 New Member

Thanks so much I will try that. [​IMG]