1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help needed once again!!! :)

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by HeDied4U, Aug 31, 2003.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I know what you're all thinking..."Oh no, he's back for more help!!!' :D :D Well, you have to admit, it's been a while since I've come seeking help, but this time it's not technical help I'm in need of. Nope, this time I need help finding a particular website (and I promise I'll do my best to give as much detail as I can).

What I'm primarily looking for is a Christian graphics site. I know that there's only about half a million or so out there, so that doesn't narrow it down much. I stumbled across it about 2 years or so ago and as far I know, it may no longer even exist. Anyway, on this site, it had a feature where you could make your own "Insert your name here" Loves Jesus graphic (which was round) with either a frog or lizard (I think it was a lizard) in the middle. I believe it was mainly geared for kids.

Well, my son's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to make a few to put on the wrapping paper of his gifts. I have scoured(sp) the internet with no luck whatsoever :( :(

I'm hoping y'all can come thru once again. After all, you wouldn't want a dissapointed little boy to deal with, now would you (nothing like a little guilt, right)? Seriously, many thanks in advance, and many more thanks if anyone can help.

God Bless!!!

Adam [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. computerjunkie

computerjunkie New Member

Hey Adam! It might be just as easy to CREATE what you're looking for than try to find a website that may or may not exist!!

Not sure how adept you are at creating pictures, but all you would have to do is use an Autoshape, insert a frog or lizard graphic (from Google Images), add a text box with whatever you want to say, and Voila! It's done!

(Unless I TOTALLY misunderstood what you are trying to do...and unless you don't have a clue as to how to create pictures on the computer! If the latter is true, don't worry about it...lots of computer users don't know how to do that! I certainly didn't at one point!) [​IMG]