1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help Stop BHO's Abortion Agenda

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bible-boy, Nov 11, 2008.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I'm not an Obama supporter, but I will stand with you against abortions, and I will stand against the sodomite crowd. These are the two reasons I did not vote for Obama!

2. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Thank you brother.

3. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

So where are all the pro-life Obama supporters that were here on the BB before the election? Will you all now commit here in this thread to stand with us against Obama's pro-abortion agenda?

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whenever there is a bill coming to a vote concerning some facet of the abortion issue in the U.S. House or U.S. Senate, Bible-boy, please feel free to send me a PM to let me know about it, just in case I am not aware of it. I will then email my representative and/or senators with my pro-life thoughts on the matter.

Thank you.

5. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Oppps. Hey Ken. Now I'll go read your post.

6. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Or you could just agree right here to join up with a pro-life organization like grassfire.org and receive their e-mails directly and respond to them as the Lord leads you. That would be better than depending on me. That way you'd be proactive for the cause of the unborn rather than reactive to me. Never forget, I'm human and may fail to notify you about something.

#26 Bible-boy, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't need to join an organization in order to express my pro-life views to government officials.

BTW, Bible-boy, I am not reading as much in this forum as I was during the election and certainly not posting anywhere near as much. Therefore, if you, or anyone else, wants me to respond to a particular thread, then you will likely need to PM me about it.

8. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

If that's the case why did you request that I be responsible for keeping you notified when abortion issues are before Congress? Seems like you were asking for help in knowing when to act. If you want to know when to act the best way is to be on one or more pro-life organization's e-mailing lists. You know I may be out of he country on a mission trip or something when an abortion issue arises and fail to contact you. It really would be much better of you just committed here to sign up with a group like grassfire.org and took responsibility for being proactive rather than reactive. Will ya commit to join us in standing against Obama's pro-abortion agenda? Come on we won't bite...:thumbs:

#28 Bible-boy, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
  9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will continue to be pro-life; however, I will not join Grassfire.

10. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Okay. I hope you don't mind if I say that such a response rings hollow as far as professing a pro-life position while supporting an admitted pro-abortion candidate. But hey, at least as of right now America is still a free country...:tonofbricks:

11. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Okay, how about this:

As you all well know, we are constantly fighting for the rights of the unborn in this country. It's still hard for me to believe that 1.3 million babies are killed each year. Below is the address you can go to sign a petition to fight the Freedom of Choice Act. The Freedom of Choice Act, which our President Elect wants to sign as soon as he becomes President, will bring back Partial Birth Abortion and some of the restrictions currently on abortions such as parental consent for minors having abortions, etc.

Pass this along to everyone you know!
    http://www.fightfoca.com/

Will all you pro-life Obama supporters join us in signing this petition against the Freedom of Choice Act?

12. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You are probably unaware of it but he has kept the country safe since 9/11.:thumbs: To top it off he whupped up on Gore and Kerry.:laugh:

13. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

I don't understand the point you're making. Please explain. Without knowing exactly what you meant I must still say that it is our duty to protect the unborn who are unable to do so for themselves and that we have - or at least had - a republic not a democracy.