1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

help with school choice

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by jeffrey bach, Dec 26, 2002.

1. jeffrey bach

jeffrey bach Guest

I am looking for a good fundamental college for my son to finish his last two years at. I am looking for something that is fundamentally sound (kjv in practice and spirit - none of this undercutting the kjv in the greek or latin classes) with a good music program ( psalms, hymms and spriritual song ) not classical or modern praise and worship stuff. He has a heart for the ministry in music and his major is secondary education. He does need to get a degree ( Paul had to make tents and undoubtly sold them in the secular realm )

I have been searching and toured several schools but no peace yet. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

2. Pastor_Bob

Pastor_Bob Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your profile is a bit vague for me to recommend a college to you. Your son's background would be a big factor in where he should go. I know of several that would fit the requirements you are looking for, but not all of them are right for everyone.

If you could let us know what church affiliation your son has, we might be able to help more.

3. Pensecola Christian College in Florida is a very good one. Two of my brothers and sisters went there ,and the school is straight on its Bible and music. If you can handle their rules (which I dont think are that bad as most people do) then you should be allright. The school is a all around good school. If not PCC I hope you find the right school for your son.