1. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever
    Expand Collapse

Is anyone else having trouble with the bb? It seems that the bb will not load up on my computer. All other websites are loading fast. I keep getting an info box that says internet explorer has a problem and needs to shut down. Help? RB

2. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever
    Expand Collapse

I need to add that it does this only occasionally...... as in maybe a dozen times a day. After explorer closes it will allow me back in. When it lets me in.... it is fast. I have cable.

It normally only does it when I have typed a very long reply. :BangHead:

3. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever
    Expand Collapse

This has been happening on both my desktop and laptop.

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

I have been having this problem also, but I don't know what is causing it or how to correct it.

I had it 4 times this morning already. I will type a post and hit 'submit' and the whole page stays white for a very long time and then I get an error page.

I usually leave it alone for about 15 minutes, then come back and it is fine.

This doesn't happen with any other site, so I know it's not IE.

5. AndrewT

AndrewT
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Webmaster</b>

Please let me know what kind of performance you have today. We have made some changes to the server configuration...

6. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Administrator

Andrew: I've been on the BB for two hours this morning and everything has been running smoothly!

I don't know what you did - but thank you!

Blessings,
    ┬žue

7. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever
    Expand Collapse

It does seem to be smoother Andrew, but I'm still getting the error message sometimes. I just happened. It seems that the bb does not completely load. There was one picture that would not download... and if I try to click on one of the threads without it being completely downloaded.... it seems to just lock up. I can then go to my homepage, which loads very quickly without a problem, then exit my homepage and I will get the message that explorer needs to shut down. This is happening with both my laptop and my desktop. I have cable which is extreemly fast.... and this is not happening with other sites such as google home page. Thank you for the bb. It really sharpens iron.

8. reformedbeliever

reformedbeliever
    Expand Collapse

Hello Andrew. I see you are viewing this thread.... via the "whos online thing". I have done a lot of maintenence on my computer and it seems to be doing better. Either that or you have done something since I started...lol Anyway, I'll try this and see what it does. Thank you for your help. RB