1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Amy.G, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Freeatlast, if you were to talk to any woman like you are in the presence of myself or any true gentleman, you wouldn't have to worry about the use of your mouth for quite some time.

2. Zenas

Zenas Active Member

FAL, have you no sense of decency at all? I've seen some vicious and hurtful remarks on here but this takes the cake. This is totally out of line and Amy deserves an unconditional apology from you.

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I started this thread to get advice about teaching techniques and many have been helpful, but all I've gotten from you is criticism.
    You have no right to judge me and you need to remove that self righteous log out of your eye before you examine the splinter in mine.
    You are not the sinless person you so arrogantly think you are.

How's that for "sharp tongued"? But hey, it's a debate forum right?

BTW, divorce is a sin. In fact God says He HATES it. I did not leave my husband despite things he put me through that I will not reveal on a public forum. I obeyed God. My husband did not. Put that in your log and smoke it!

#43 Amy.G, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2012
  4. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I believe that Satan used Fal to try to humiliate me and shake my confidence and make me think I'm not qualified to teach Sunday School class. That's the way he works.
    But God will have me where He wants me regardless of what self righteous critics may say. :godisgood:

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

...or maybe it is being set up that those who want to be lectured should think twice about wanting that kind of interaction. Point them to this thread to see what kind of teacher that is...problem solved! They'll be begging for an interactive study then! :D

Don't let the resident Phari-BB get you down, keep your back to the wind (hot air) and your face to the Son.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.