1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Help

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Phillip3, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Phillip3

Phillip3 New Member

I posted two times to this thread using the "Post Reply" button and both times when I hit "Submit Reply" the page came up with a page with the top existing reply from the thread and my reply below it. It is NOT posting in the main thread. I know that the post was accepted because it shows that I posted last. Is there a feature to reply to an individual post and if so where do you view those?

Either the latest version of IE under the new Windows 8.1 update (which I just installed) has changed the way it responds with the bbs. I tried it with Firefox too and it is doing the same thing.

Or something about the board has changed since I used it about a year ago and I need some help on what has changed and I need help learning how to post correctly.:godisgood:

One other issue I was trying to private message another person and I send him a message three times including in firefox and it doesn't appear in my Sent messages" box.

I am trying to contact an administrator by private messaging me so that I can get an administrator to get back an old password for my earlier user name "Phillip". If you are a moderator or administrator PM me with an e-mail address where I can contact an admin. of the board. For the life of me I cannot find a contact place to contact the board and if my PM's are not going out then I need an e-mail address.

FYI I used to be a moderator on the Bible Translations and Politics subjects. Plus if anybody else sees this and knows an admin. private message them and tell them my problems. Because I don't think my PM's can get to them. THANK YOU AND sorry for the public request for help.

2. Phillip3

Phillip3 New Member

DUHHHH am I stupid

Okay its been a long, hard year since I have used any bulletin board. For some stupid reason I thought it posted last reply at the top not the end of the last page. :saint: :tonofbricks:

All I need now is a contact for the board administration private mailed to me by anybody who knows preferably email..

Also, shouldn't I be seeing sent messages in my "Sent Message" folder? That is the reason I don't think my PM's are getting out.

3. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

I've experienced this same problem; however, some of my postings get through (but not all of them).

NOTE: I also have Windows 8.1 installed, but I can't say that it is much of an improvement over Windows 7. (Maybe Windows 8.1 was designed by the same folks who designed Windows Vista. :smilewinkgrin:)