1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Here's What Donald Trump's White House Team Looks Like So Far

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Nov 23, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did Goldman Sachs strip money from the common people and put it in their own pockets? Are they the monied elite? Aren't these the very same people that Trump said need to be taken out of power and the nation restored to the citizens?
    Aren't they swamp dwellers?

The answer is YES to all those questions. So Trump says one thing and does another.

Whether or not these people implement policy that will help most people has yet to be seen, and I sure hope they do. But, Trump duped his voters. Basically said anything to get elected. That's my complaint.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

3. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're going to have to update that, now we've got Rick Perry as Secretary of Energy and Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State. The latter choice surprises me even though it was rumored to be Rex over Mitt and Rudy for over a week - big oil guys, both Rick and Rex.