1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden Manna

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by GH, Jul 13, 2002.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah, but see; there's another section to Hebrews 7:25 that you didn't print: "That come unto God by Him."

Nope, Diane, I'm gonna have to beg off this discussion. There's way too much scripture that smacks of promises for those that refuse to believe, just as there's a hoop of scripture promises for those that believe.

2. Me2

Me2 New Member

Hi Don,
    Did You Think that Hebrews was speaking of OT Temple worship.
    That There were many Priests, Many Offices of Temple Services and even Different Substructures of Social Standard within each Seperate area were people congregated within the Whole of the temple.
    Christ IS the high priest, Melchezedek was the high priest. We Are The High Priest "In Christ".
    which represents the highest purity of the Social Structure. The Peoples Representative before A Holy God..
    The High Priest....Did Ya Know They Had to Tie A Rope around the High Priest when He Walked Into The Holy Of Holies...With Bells Jangling..Hopefully with the Blood Of A Spotless Sacrifice..Rope Tied To Himself walking into the Place Where The Glory Of God Resided.....
    If This High Priest Wasnt Pure Before God..Holiness would Strike Him Dead..ahh remember the rope...or would you trot on into the holy of holies to pull this guys dead body out....
    God Selects You..He Purifies You...He Promises You of Eternal Life..He Begs You To Enter...
    without a rope...That Takes FAITH In A Supreme God...

The More you KNOW ABOUT God..The Greater the decisions become of Entering (Your Temple) Before A Holy God..without a rope

heb ch 7 was comparing melchezedek with aaron/levites..Melchezedek representing the Faith Of God..The Levites Representing carnal laws of Purification of Sins.
    Christ Representing Faith once Again. Only High Priests May Apply Not Anyone involved in temple services...only those peoples involved directly with standing before God And Standing Before The Believer. (not someone chopping up the sacrifices or cleaning temple pots and pans or sweeping the temple floors.)

So Are We Referring To Different Levels Of Purity before God..Within The Temple that Serves God...sounds familiar...carnal christians and spirit filled christians working side by side....hhmmm

So Does The Temple Pot Washer Have to Forgive His Enemies..or would even consider it...
    theres a difference in the Knowledge between the High Priest and The Temple Pot Washer..
    Different Levels Of Faith..How Much Faith Does It Require To Clean Pots...compared to Standing before a Holy God (which could Kill You)..
    Again The Bible Speaks to Different people. Carnal Christians understand Justice without Mercy because they do Not Accept The Total Sovereignty Of A Holy God..also they do Not Accept The Love Of God For HIS enemies because carnal christians do not understand the character of God which is INFINITE LOVE...(parallel w/ Temple Pot Washers).
    And the High Priest. Faith Required to stand before a Holy God..Knowledge of His Infinite Power (Soveriegnty) and Love in Character (Mercy and Forgiveness). They Understand God Can If He Chose To Kill The High Priest. But Knowing God Cares For His Creation. Offering A Constant and all Encompassing Supply of Forgiveness and Mercy For His Creation.
    The Personal Knowledge of Promises Made by God Will Not Change. Of Promises That The Plans Of God Are Foretold. That This God Does Not Treat People DIfferently..That They Are All Treated The Same. With A Personal Supply of Infinite Love To Each member of his Creation.

So Whether you see God Treating People Differently..It Depends on your perspective of Viewpoint...From the vantage point of a High Priest or A Temple Pot Washer.

Me2
    [​IMG]

3. GH

GH New Member

heb ch 7 was comparing melchezedek with aaron/levites..Melchezedek representing the Faith Of God..The Levites Representing carnal laws of Purification of Sins.Christ Representing Faith once Again. Only High Priests May Apply Not Anyone involved in temple services...only those peoples involved directly with standing before God And Standing Before The Believer. (not someone chopping up the sacrifices or cleaning temple pots and pans or sweeping the temple floors.)

Yes, Yes Me2 – this was were I was going.We serve the same God Abraham, Isaac and Jacob served whose voice then spoke out of the heavens but in these last days He speaks by His Son. His Son is not just Jesus but His many membered overcomers, as he said of Israel calling that Nation His Son. These now who are in the heavenlies speak to us as the voice of many waters, they are Just Men made perfect through Jesus Christ, the Heavenly Jerusalem.

The scriptures speak of the Son pointing us toward it, but mostly is it hid in parables, in mystery and in blindness. God expecting something better for us than to fall in the wilderness with their carcasses. He says unto us today to come on in and enter into His rest.

We do not do away with the foundation of our faith but build on it and rise up with the head of this body....Jesus Christ. Knowing no man after the flesh. Though we have known Christ after the flesh, henceforth know we him no more.

Love covers a multitude of sins and he who has been forgiven much, loves much. I think we’re all going to be surprised to see that there will be much praising of God when every knee bows and every tongue confesses Him as Lord.

What greater glory to God could exist?

Love and Light,

Diane

4. GH

GH New Member

Brother Don, I understand. Thanks for hanging in there with me. [​IMG]

Diane

5. Star

Star New Member

Amen Dibo!

The voice of many waters, Amen! The waters that thou sawest are peoples. In Him are one New man, Ye are of Christ, the second (Spiritual man). The Nation IS His Son ( Seen in Christ). This makes sense to be found in Him yet also (abiding in Him) He is found IN US. The Sons of God made MANIFEST. As He is so also are we in this world, message? God recconciling the world back to Himself, not counting (as love does not) mens sins against them. That which calls them to "rememberance" is The law (which one is under) for through the law comes the knowledge of sin.

Seeing they SEE NOT. Eternal life= "to know Him" seen in those who walk in love thats why he who does not love is a liar thats just a fact. Love keeps no records of wrongs, covers sin, surpasses knowledge, is patient and kind and on we go. This kind of love is to be seen in us as we grow into that building from God, His Temple, His body rightly connected to Him. Seeing Him as He is( He who is invisible) and to behold Him as well as reflect Him which would come as naturally as beholding a mirror, reflecting the one we see.

Amen Di, not regarding any man after the flesh, amen again Di! Though we once regarded Christ after the flesh we do so no longer.

I agree, those who have been forgiven much love much, God needed to bound people over to disobedience so that He could have mercy and that forgiveness be imparted sand love (God) could be known and reflected. He hath concluded ALL in unbelief, makes it no less valid that His Word was already within them, the word of faith Paul was proclaiming. The IS IN YOU. thats the Spirit being poured out on all flesh. His Word is Spirit. To believe in whats already present, is come in the flesh. Now we grow up into Him.

Just as those who hold to the repentance (as if you could bring yourself there by yourself) His gifts and callings are WITHOUT REPENTANCE. Just as we are to believe, and we who do see, what if some did not believe? If we believe not then what? Who concluded us in unbelief and for WHAT PURPOSE??? Its the purpose! God theres so much when considering the purpose of it all and its here God in His Soveriegnty is seen and His love is reccognized, like the glimpse of first light in your heart. That light shining in a dark place, is the heart. We think that happens at conversion, but we are but babes at conversion and babes in Christ are CARNAL, acting like children, still the first man. John adresses those inside the growth process and raising kids aint easy but God remembers that work because its a labor of love, and restoration only as each one builds ITSELF UP in order to turn and build another up and this can only be done with understanding and compassion, sharing in the process. Who said, "Lord I was a brute beast before you"? There came self knowledge in regards to seeing ones self especially in ones perception concerning God.

Eli had the word of the Lord but it had not yet been REVEALED to Him, God is the revealer. Paul did not know the Lord, God had to reveal Himself to Paul, Pauls natural mind by nature CANNOT SUBMIT to God, a fact in itself. Unless God reveals Himself we will never "get it" Our thoughts simply are not His- fact.

whew whew! I'm ponderin this wonderful stuff I relearn and grow by as it becomes clearer. Praise His Name forever!

In Him Kim [​IMG]

Unless your righteousness SURPASSES What? (That of the Pharisees? or knowledge? Or both, you will not what? ;)

[ July 24, 2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Star ]

6. GH

GH New Member

Oh dear Starshine, you make me smile. Your words bring Life and Light and Love to pour into this old heart of mine.

Amen and again amen to your words - bringing the Morning Star to rise in my heart.

Do you remember when God showed us AT THE SAME TIME a deeper revelation of His love? I said that to me it sounded as if there were rushing waters in my spirit. This is still being deepened in me, being built on the solid Rock of God's love.

We are the rushing waters in the River of His Life. Doubt "perishes" at times such as these, doesn't it? Unbelief perishes drenched in fire and in water.

Love in Him, Di

[ July 24, 2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: GH ]

7. Star

Star New Member

Di, your so right on! Doubt does indeed "perish" in times such as these.

That time on "instant e-mail" (of all things!) is a night I will never forget. I remember the great hesitancy yet urgency of that e-mail. I clicked send, waiting 30 seconds and then e-mailed you again not knowing just how you would see that. I was relieved when e-mails were returned ( flying faster then I could open them) lol! With exclamations throughout :D I can never express what happened that evening, especially concerning where it occured between us. It convince us both that He's not bound by anything (thats for sure) I still cherish the after glow of that experience and call to rememberance the inner light bulb of all light bulbs! I never had someone in the Lord to get blown away with especially in that way, I never thought it possible.

Without question He is Wondrous!

In Him Kim