1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillary Better Hope She Wins................

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by The American Dream, Jul 30, 2016.

1. The American Dream

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The FBI, Attorney General, and probably the State Department let Hillary off for crimes that would have sent me to jail for life. She compromised our national security, is responsible for four deaths at Benghazi, and has a trail of scandals, just like Bill, from the late 70s. IMO the indictment should include charges of treason, abuse of power, endangering our national security, and murder.

If Donald Trump wins ( a big if as of today), there will be a new FBI Director, Attorney General, President and Vice-President. She can be brought back up to answer questions, be indicted, convicted, and sent to prison. She and Bill are nothing but common criminals.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Rest assured the Clintons are untouchable. They will never ever in this life be held accountable for their scams. All the while the willingly blind and deaf are adamant about electing the first female POTUS, I can't help but feel that this election is really the Clintons re-asserting their leadership of the Dummycrat party as Omuslim's term is thankfully near the end.

And Donald Chump? Let's put it this way.... if Hillary is Stage 4 cancer, then Donald is the superaggressive chemo + radiation that will surely kill us anyway. No matter what, this one is going to hurt. I can't help but feel that we are reaping the harvest of Godlessness we have sewn.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary will not be prosecuted , whether she wins or loses.

4. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

DOJ,FBI,IRS etc seem to circle the wagons for her at every turn.