1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillary Is Being Told by a Close Adviser to 'Lawyer Up'

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "He said to me he's tearing his hair out because he cannot get Hillary to understand that she is in deep trouble. He says, paraphrasing John Dean, 'this is a cancer on her candidacy,'" he explained.

Klein said that the adviser wants Clinton to hire a "big-league criminal defense attorney," possibly even a Republican, to begin to prepare for the possibility of an indictment over her email server.

Klein said he decided on "unlikeable" for the title of his book because he thinks it's the overriding issue that will prevent the former First Lady from becoming president.

"I cannot think of a recent president who got elected who was not likeable," said Klein.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/10/06/author-ed-klein-hillary-being-told-close-adviser-lawyer

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I would have thought Hillary wouldn't get her nails manicured without a lawyer.

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Got a laugh Saturday from a t-shirt at a seed swap:

[​IMG]

4. nailah783

nailah783 Member

Why doesn't she get how serious this issue with her emails is? She needs a lawyer. She should have lawyered up as soon as this story got as big as it did. I love her, but it's not looking too good for her. She never listens to anybody and that's why she didn't win in 2008.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The real scandal surrounding Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton’s private email system may be that she was running, in concert with a private consulting firm tied closely to George Soros, an outsourced and parallel State Department answerable only to her and not President Obama, the Congress, or the American people.

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/evidence-suggests-clinton-ran-a-parallel-outsourced-state-dept/

• Like Like x 1