1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Hillary speaks Truth!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by steaver, Sep 28, 2016.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because they know what side of the toast to butter.

HankD

2. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Depends on one's perspective!

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man save that foolishness for someone who believes it. The majority of y'all don't give a rat's getting about abortion other than as a political tool. What y'all think about life outside the womb starts to that.

Abortion doesn't mean eternal damnation. Rejecting Christ does. So why are you promoting eternal damnation?

No need. There's one on the GOP side already freely promoting disbelief and all other types of wickedness.

More pure foolishness from the cheap seats . Bernie didn't meet my three criteria to get out the gate either. Let me list them again so that we can see how ridiculous your last attempt to make a point was.

1. You must love Jesus.
    2. You must love others out of the overflow of your love for Jesus.
    3. You must not be okay with killing folks inside the womb or outside it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It needs to get worse. Perhaps that will be the impetus for Christians to stop rationalizing their support of wicked men and women who are against Christ.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Excellent all around post.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The problem is that Christians will rationalize that because one is worse, that it's okay to support that which is against Christ.

Why on earth do Christians think we deserve better after throwing our support behind a candidate in 2012 who rejects Christ?

If THAT wasn't bad enough. We come back and support another one who rejects Christ and who is an adulterer and every other measure of wickedness imaginable. And Christians are STILL bending over backwards to justify supporting him.SMH

Praise God. We DESERVE 8 years of Hillary Clinton.

7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, you have addressed me directly so I feel obligated to answer.

I just don't understand your reasoning and neither can anyone else when you try to make a moral equivalence between Hillary's stand on abortion and your accusation that Trump has rejected Christ.

Trump's testimony about his lack of knowledge concerning God's forgiveness of sin is simply that - a lack of knowledge which says to me that he has not yet come under conviction of sin. perhaps he never will but he might.

But to say over and over again that he has rejected Christ is to me an overreach.

On the other hand Hillary has made it perfectly clear that an unborn "person" (her word) does not have the right to live and can be turned into a bloody slurry at the will of the mother.

HankD

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hank, there is no moral equivalency. There is nothing worse than rejecting Jesus Christ.

And it's not an accusation. If a person says he doesn't ask God for forgiveness, he's rejected Christ.

The same narcissism that he has portrayed in every other aspect of his life is the same he displays about God.

And it's his narcissism and his continued display of all things ungodly of which he brags that says that the 70 year old , self-made, billionaire maker of his own empire man has not changed because like with asking God for forgiveness, he doesn't see a need.

So you go ahead and doubt that he rejects Christ. I'm a firm believer that of you've had an encounter with the Creator of all things, there will be some change.

You don't come to faith in Christ without a conviction of sin.

Why? The average person you meet on the street treks you the sane thing that Trump has and says and does what he continues to do, bragadociously, and you'd proclaim that saying that person rejecting Christ is an overreach? I think it's an incredible overreach how Christians keep trying to excuse this man's wickedness instead of just calling it what it is.

Again, nothing but a case of idolatry because you obviously think supporting abortion is worse than rejecting Jesus Christ.

There's no equivalency to be made.

9. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes or No: Since all people are evil [sinners], is voting for anyone for any office whatsoever voting for evil?

10. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even if you are right about Trump rejecting Christ (I don't see it that way.) Hillary also rejects Christ. So we have:

Hillary: Rejects Christ and is in favor of murdering babies.

Trump: Rejects Christ and is against murdering babies.

Seems to me the second position is better than the first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So if they both reject Christ, how does adding other sin on top of the unforgivable make one worse than the other? All that amounts to is two people on the way to hell who don't deserve to be supported by followers of Christ.

And interesting that she had spoken of her faith while he has spoken of his lack of a need for forgiveness, yet you don't see him as rejecting Christ but have no problem saying she does without the caveat.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why are you promoting eternal damnation?

13. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why are you promoting your stupidity?

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Well I couldn't just let yours rule the day.

15. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Murdering babies is bad. I would have thought that would be a given for a Christian.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I would have thought Christians realized it doesn't get any worse than rejecting Christ.

17. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did we do any better by a electing a Southern Baptist by the name of Bill Clinton?

18. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or James E. Carter?

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I really have no interest in what Hollywood Elites opinions are but apparently you do. My conclusions are drawn by taking a look at tactics used by Hitler & his own political party to get into power & stay there. I also have close relatives who are German and experienced life in and out of the Fatherland 1st hand who shared their experiences with me. Have you ever asked yourself why the German middle class supported the NAZI party and continued to support them throughout the war? I have & Ive asked that question to people who have both lived it and I have researched it by readied up on it. BTW, I have a college degree & I continue to go back for more advanced classes.:Cool

#99 Earth Wind and Fire, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  20. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then Obama would not meet your criteria either.