1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HILLARY SUPERDELEGATE: WHY YOUR VOTE DOESN’T COUNT!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Feb 12, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hillary already has over half the superdelegates and is expected to gain more

It doesn’t matter what the Bernie Sanders campaign does because Hillary Clinton is practically already the presidential nominee, a Democratic superdelegate admitted to Infowars reporter Richard Reeves.

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/hillary-superdelegate-why-your-vote-doesnt-count/

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, it does look like Hillary is tweaking the system with all those superdelegates but Bernie peaked in NH and she's far ahead in SC:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ina_democratic_presidential_primary-4167.html

Florida, too, but you can get there from the above link.

I've long found it strange that the Democratic Party has all these superdelegates yet they are the "democratic" party but who cares? The real thing here is that all those blacks in Super Tuesday state would never vote for Sanders in a million years.

3. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tell me again about how the Democrats are all about democracy and letting the little guy have a voice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

We covered this already in the other thread. This has been going on for decades. It's not new. She's not doing anything that previous candidates haven't done.

The little guy still has a voice. Superdelegates can always change their "committed" votes.

5. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I hope they do. Not that I love Bernie, but having Hillary as President will stink.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The GOP essentially has superdelegates too. But they are, by the rules, REQUIRED to pledge their vote for whomever wins the primary.

Some might say that requiring folks to vote a certain way just because a majority of other folks voted that way isn't democracy either.;)