1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillary to Iowans: "I Comforted Troops at Walter Reed"

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by LadyEagle, Nov 16, 2003.

1. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Blackbird would have rather been slapped into his senses by General Patton than to be kissed by Hillary! How about you others?

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Daisy would also prefer that Blackbird be slapped into his senses. [​IMG]

(yeah, but Blackbird set that up, Daisy couldn't resist)

3. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Get the scene(and note--this is only ficticious--Blackbird doesn't need any dumb PM's accusin' him of some theological problem)

Blackbird is the reincarnation of the late great General George Patton(Patton always had a problem with reliving lives of Napolian and those Shakesphere characters)

Anyway, General Blackbird is crusin' up and down the wards at Bethesda Medical Center--and spies Private Hillary layin' in the bed---undoubtibly with some sort of internal wounds to the head--possible contusions---obviously to the General it was a classic case of shell shock---she looked fine to him--

General Blackbird rests his hands on his Ivory handled pistols holstered to his hips---his "Tin Can" helmet sittin' low on his brow---his three stars clamped to his lepel collar glitterin' in the lights of the ward's exposed incondelecents--General Blackbird can see them glistenin' in the corner of his eyes!

He holds his gloves in the right hand's palm fisted---halfway slappin' them across his open extended left palm---other solders see him--instintly recognize the famed General--and in moves that would outflank Jesse Owens they all one by one grab their M-1 Garaunds and scramble to the door entrance where there are fresh clips of ammo and fresh canteens of water--all except you know who . . .!

4. Daisy

Daisy New Member

So you got all these guys - some without arms, some without legs, some with their insides freshly sewn back in - and they all have guns by their hospital beds - and Gen.Blackbird has them hopping and limping to grab fresh ammo and water in a hospitial in an American city. Why?

Blackbird's fantasy really doesn't work for Daisy.

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Daisy--it is my belief that Hillary lives in a bigger fantasy world than Blackbird does---I stated at the beginning that the post was ficticious! She's in line with Hanoi Jane as far as moving me to place my hand over my heart and pledge allegience under her leadership! Have mercy!

6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Yes, ficticious, yeah.

Nevertheless, Blackbird's fantasy doesn't work for Daisy.

7. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

It is interesting that Hillary was on a committee to investigate Richard Nixon and to pick him apart, but when former President Clinton was in hot water, she was his defense attorney whenever a microphone was placed in her hand. Whether she becomes President or not, is this what she learned in law school--equal justice under the laws of the United States?

8. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Another Clinton in the White House won't work for Blackbird either, Daisy!

Your buddy,
    Blackbird