1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hillbilly Vasectomy

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Sep 26, 2008.

1. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. 'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in
    Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, and then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10.'

The Alabamian said to the doctor, 'I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held
    the can up to his ear and began to count!

'1'
    '2'
    '3'
    '4'
    '5'

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, West Virginia...

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:laugh:

Did NOT see that coming...

3. Carolina Baptist

Carolina Baptist Active Member

I don't think he did either

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

He was still counting....

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Only if he was using his toes to count past ten. :laugh:

6. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I worked in the West Virginia coal mines. If we had to count over ten, we had to take our boots off.

7. John Toppass

John Toppass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Only the rich side of the family had boots. You were one of the lucky ones.

8. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

He may have enough fingers and toes to count to 20, but he'll never make it to 21 again!!!!!:laugh:

AJ

9. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most of my cousins can't could to ten: loss of digits to fireworks, chainsaws, and other power equipement.

The Truth: I am missing the 1st knuckle on my left index finger due to an attempt to make a shotgun at age 9. I didn't say "failed attempt", because the shotgun shell DID fire. I think I said to my friend just before the discharge, "Hold the pipe, I've got it now!"

The Truth II: My family worked in the printing industry for years. All I can say about printing presses and other industrial equipement is"Be Careful. Those things BITE!"

Nine Fingered Tom

10. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

I found that out the hard way. I was working in a printing shop and had the clamp on a paper cutting machine come down on the middle finger of my right hand. I let out a blood curdling scream that scared everyone as the clamp came down on my finger and squashed it. The end popped open, and the insides came out. The pain was agonizing, and I was out of work for two weeks. I didn't need that long but was told I had to stay out of work that long to get workman's comp. That finger swelled up and never did go down to it's normal size, but at least I can use it. I just thank God I got my finger out of the way before the cutting blade came down. :eek:

11. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I've used that style cutter before. 1500 lb clamp pressure to hold a ream of paper (500 sheets) then the guillotine blade slices through the paper like it's butter. Ours had a safety feature, to keep your hands from under the blade, but the clamp was controled by a foot petal. Watch your fingers!

Many jobs can be very dangerous epsecially Preaching!

Tom