1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobbies? I know you have them.

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Jodo Kast, Sep 7, 2004.

1. AZfiddler_Oct1996

AZfiddler_Oct1996 New Member

Ok, here goes...

PIGEONS!! You don't believe me? Yea, I have Racing Homers and they are a lot of fun. :D

Horses!! (You should see my room)

Hawks!! (Sparrow hawks) If you want, I'll tell you about Sweety. She was so, well, sweet.

I guess I could have just said animals in general, we have 10 turtles, I love mice, and rats :eek: I'm serious again, they are sooo cute! No, I don't have any b/c my mom is afraid of them. lol

I like all animals except for cats (if they are at our house) and big hawks because they kill birds. Weeeeelllll... I'm not that sure about hippos either. ;) Oh yea, I don't care to much about fish. When I had fish the poor things went without food for quite sometime... I have 2 doves too, their names are Humpty and Dumpty. :D

I like naming animals... Milky Way, Moonlight, Summer, Oreo Cookie, Cotton (she was my rabbit), Treasure, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, Midnight, ect. :D

MUSIC!! I LOVE to play! I play fiddle, mandolin and guitar.

Yes, church too, but I don't consider it a hobby... it IS my life. ;) I love to serve Christ and the church is his service body, right?

I like poetry and photography, I like to record. I love to teach violin- and I love to learn too! I like other languages too and I'm kinda taking Japanese, I know Spanish b/c I live here. OK. I'll quit now before I bore you. ;)

-Alycia [​IMG]

2. AZfiddler_Oct1996

P.S. I really wish I could fly. [​IMG]

3. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Ahh!!!! I want you to teach me Japanese, but you can't(not online). Well I am going to learn. Its one of my must have languages. what kind of horses? I used to live with quater horses for awhile.

4. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

I love cats. How could anyone not love cats? [​IMG] (everyone could tell that this saddened Matt greatly)

5. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

My friend Kundert says this about cats in general:

how can somebody not like cats.Here are a few great things about cats.

cats smell better unlike dogs.I mean who wants to smell wet dog in the morning.
    cats are easier and smarter in the ways of litterbox trainng.Have you ever seen a dog use the box? if so.....liar.
    cats dont wake you up in the middle of the night to go bathroom.

Those were Kunderts odd thoughts on cats.

Matt

6. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Yeah Matt Good job reperesenting the cats. Cats rock!!!

7. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

Thank you Jodo for recognizing my valiant attempt to bring some well earned respect, and greatly earned respect to the cat!

Matt+

8. JesusInFirstPlace

JesusInFirstPlace New Member

You two are so funny! Honestly, before I met you I had NEVER met a guy who liked cats. I haven't even met a guy who could live with a cat but just didn't prefer them!

9. AZfiddler_Oct1996

Nihongo no kurasu ga daisuki desa. Ha, pero Espanol es mucho mas facil.

All horses! I like Arabians and Fresians. Tell me about the Quarter Horses!! (please, of course)

-Alycia

10. AZfiddler_Oct1996

:eek: Matt!! How can you be so legalistic about cats?!?! And so against dogs?! Your legalist attitude is sooo unloving to the dogs! I think that cats are legalistic too, against mice. :( I said that I don't like cats IF they are at my house (b/c of my birds.) Besides that, they give me allergies. :mad:

-Alycia [​IMG]

11. AZfiddler_Oct1996

Hey guys,

I want to attach a picture, how do I do it? :confused:

-Alycia

12. AZfiddler_Oct1996

P.S. Matt, I do like cats, they taste good in tamales. Kinda like chicken. [​IMG] Sorry if I saddened you. :( -Alycia

13. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

Wow, your obviously the instigator around here. I am not going to say a thing. I love tamales.

14. JesusInFirstPlace

Will~

Do you think your cat would taste good in a tamale? JK, you know I love your cat!

Becca

15. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

My cat about became a tamale. I accidently closed him in the fridge again tonight. It was his fault, he will learn his lesson. ((not in...in the fridge; just closed the door and clipped him) he is fine.) he is sitting on my shoulder again already.

And NO!, My cat would not taste good in anything. :rolleyes:

16. JesusInFirstPlace

You shut the poor thing in the fridge again!?!?! How sad! Well, I guess you're right-he will learn his lesson-eventually!

17. Jodo Kast

Jodo Kast New Member

He is getting better every day. he only bothers my roomate now (because my roomate wont discipline him) but the cat still sleeps with me and loves mer more.

18. JesusInFirstPlace

awwww. That is so cute! I would like a cat, but I think my bulldog would eat it! LOL.

Becca

19. amazinglove92

amazinglove92 New Member

My cat's name is Felony and she likes to bite people in a very unfriendly way! But she is still in need of love!

Matt

20. JesusInFirstPlace

Oh, how sad, Matt! It sounds like your cat is in need of Jesus (and properly named too!)!! LOL.

Becca