1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Holder to Zimmerman: We Find no Guilt in You!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Feb 26, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, the first time you said I called him a thug, I just figured it was a mistake and you would correct it.

So when you did it again, I knew you were deliberately lying.

Still are.

2. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Called it. :laugh: I guess we are going with the literal application here while completely disregarding that your insults were synonymous. Well played.

#42 Use of Time, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
  3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You think you can change people.s words to fit your agenda, when all it really does is make you a liar.

Hoping that some day you will change, but no signs of it yet.

#43 carpro, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wannabe street punk vs wanna be thug. Yeah, I totally misread your meaning. The meanings of those phrases are so different right? :laugh: None of this has anything to do with the point of this thread anyway. Which is why you are focusing on semantics of course.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right. I said punk. You repeatedly insisted I said thug.

Why did you lie? Why do you continue to try to make your lie stand up?

If you made a mistake, man up and say so. Or would you just rather be known as a liar?

6. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forrest from the trees there. I knew you would focus on some pedantic loophole that doesn't have anything to do with the point. What is the difference between the two anyways. None.

Here. I'll change my post so that it makes you happy.

"No, it's just funny how you use the insulting and condemning language to describe the kid while totally avoiding the same language to the guy with anger management issues who apparently likes to hit women. That is there for all of us to see. You describe Martin as the wannabe street punk with anger management issues while ironically that description more aptly describes Zimmerman who has done nothing but find himself entangled with the law since this incident. Zimmerman was a wannabe cop"

There. Now I'm not a "liar." Anything else counselor. Now would you like to address the comment or play more word games. I'm betting I already know the answer.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would hope you would change it in the name of accuracy and truth.

8. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So nothing further to add after all that. I thought so. Nothing of any importance to add. 2 for 2. I'm on fire.

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In your own mind. :rolleyes:

But I didn't.(as we all know by now) I didn't describe Zimmerman at all. Sorry you object to that , but Martin is dead because he beat up the wrong guy...a guy with a gun. He paid with his life. What more is there to say?

Was Zimmerman a wannabe cop? I believe so. If he hadn't exceeded his authority as a neighbood watch worker, the incident probably wouldn't have happened. If Martin hadn't beat him up, he wouldn't have been shot.

No winners, as I said.

Happy? Geez...I just hope you don't lie about something I just wrote to frame it to suit your agenda.

#49 carpro, Mar 1, 2015
  10. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The entire point was your focusing on one person as the catalyst here. I had to drag Zimmerman's involvement out of you pages later which wasn't a bad take on it when you finally contributed. Nobody is trying to lie or has an agenda. I misquoted you with another synonymous word so lets cut the childish drama and maybe stop acting like you are this slandered victim. It's a mistake. The mistake in no way changed the context of your post so maybe you could not a make such a production out of it.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you think punk and thug are synonymous, you need to bone up on some definitions.

But I believe you are being disingenuous. You used thug because you knew it was worse. It was no mistake.

You've done things like this many times before in an effort to spin things the way you want them to go, by lying about what someone said.

It is a habit I wish you would break.

12. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

13. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh: I guess I really should have boned up on my definitions. Carpro will probably split hairs over the difference of punk and streetpunk now. Or just call you a liar.

#53 Use of Time, Mar 1, 2015