1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Homosexuals are born gay

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by JRG39402, Mar 16, 2006.

1. SuperBaptist

SuperBaptist New Member

Flawed, but not "discarded".

2. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You have a choice.
    You can believe the flawed evolutionary based studies of man, which believe that man is an animal, and nothing more. (Most people act like one anyway.)

Or you can believe God and His Word. God states that homosexuality is a choice, something that you choose to do, and thus sin. It is the sin nature that is passed down, not the sin. As with lying, cheating, stealing, and all kinds of immorality, we choose to do it. No one forces us. We choose to sin. Man chooses the horrible disgusting sin of homosexuality.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

You choose to be an adulterer.
    You choose to be a fornicator.
    You choose to be effeminate.
    You choose to an abuser of mankind (homosexual).

The choice is yours. It is not in your genes.
    The choice is yours to believe God or to believe your ungodly evolutionary-based and flawed so-called science.
    DHK

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Truly now I can probably say that I've not
    reduced weight yet because I am so very
    overly fascinated with how fatty foods are
    left to be sold to people and how cool it is that
    laborers work at making them every single day!
    [​IMG]

That is a common argument people make in
    regards to pork. conversations like this. The
    OT prohibition did exist at one point, but
    later it was lifted. However, sexual sin was not
    lifted, and is spoken of OT and NT.

Tis as simple as that. Bible says it, believe it.
    Really, if a person is born with desires that
    omit the opposite sex, it's irrelevant. God
    left his words as the final authority, so
    let's leave our decisions at that!

There's a very few that have all this
    right and perfect. I haven't quite found
    one yet, but I'm sure that having fit on
    line somehow helps us all become better people,
    let's continue!

4. SuperBaptist

SuperBaptist New Member

Gina, that's very courageous of you to compare your gluttony to homosexuality. I'm sure Baptists are standing in line to condemn you. But seriously, the only reason the status of eating pork was changed from sin to ok, was the biological imperative and science. The fact the bible and its interpretation has not changed on the subject of homosexuality is only due to the fact that Christianity hasn't grown with the times and has denied science.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love homosexuals and welcome them into the church and pray they don't suffer anymore bigotry. I will leave it to God to judge them for being what they are and doing what they do, as the issue is not so cut and dry to me.

I'd rather see them get married and go to church than to continue promiscuity, and condemn the church. So many find this a reason NOT to come to our fold. It is a devisive issue we can easily moderate with love and patience.

5. standingfirminChrist

If we see a person in sin and do not warn them of the wages of sin, the Bible teaches they will die in their sin and their blood will be on our hands.

You can't just welcome them in and tell them how good they are, pat 'em on the back and tell them God loves 'em.

You will love them straight into a devil's hell if you know of their sin and do not warn them.

6. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Good grief. I believe that if you read straight down the left hand side of my previous post, you'll get my opinion of your purpose here.

7. standingfirminChrist

LOL, Gina. I just caught that. I agree with that post... er, the left side of that post... exactly

8. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

It is the BB policy that all thread of this nature (dealing with this topic) are to be discussed only in either the men's or women's private fora. This is a family message board and many children read these open fora. This topic is not suitable for an open forum due to its sexual nature.