1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"Hope" for the World In Doomsday Vault!!!??

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by windcatcher, Mar 16, 2010.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Ten Required

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Interesting story. Wonder how this coincides with prophecy...

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I don't know that it does. But it does seem that the leaders of this world are concerned with possibilities of appocrolyptic proportions, and intent on trying to design systems for survival.

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

sounds like they think we're going to nuke the whole world so they need to play noah's ark.

5. AntennaFarmer

AntennaFarmer Member

I am glad to know they included the German Pink tomato. They tend to be ugly but yummy! I think I will buy some seeds if they aren't all in the vault.....

So who has the key when we need to get some seeds? I bet it is some bureaucrat who will never turn even one seed loose when (if) the time comes.

A.F.

6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

The irony of all of this...... those who are behind these kind of preparations apparently do believe that 'an end' to the world as we know it is coming, yet, rather than read the book which clearly tells the truth about the origin of sin and judgement and the way of salvation, refuse to believe it and think they can save themselves by their own power.

If the world ever undergoes such a massive destruction by man's own arsenal and design..... How do these people believe they will be able to survive the elements of destruction, which they have created, and have the where with all to travel through the poison elements produced by their own destruction to a remote region and repopulate or replant a destroyed earth? If there are such massive doors and levels to such a vault and each requiring different keys..... how do they know that those in possession of the keys can be trusted or will survive to allow entrance to any survivors of such destruction? I can see no reason for such a design except as the process of an evil imagination which has more in mind than just preservation of seeds.