1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How about this for a proof text?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Benjamin

My words are not a problem to most people.

It is your twisting of my words that becomes talebearing and sinful.

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :rolleyes:That would depend on one’s perception of having to constantly tolerate your obnoxious behavior as a problem or not.

Not to mention, the mere fact that "many" having called you on this tactic speaks for the truth in the matter itself. I must have seen Webdog call you on questioning other's people's salvation probably 40 times alone.

You have no integrity whatsoever toward manning up to what you constantly pull here on this board while calling me nothing less than “liar” - in your typical tactical disengenuous little “clever” way- and expect me to take what you said seriously? :rolleyes:

Nuf said, till next time. :wavey:

3. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Yep. thats the brother Iconoclast we have all come to love and *appriciate*.Seems every family has one.

4. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Benjamin

Getting you to re-read your own posts could be considered as obnoxious.

Yes...Webdog voiced his displeasure at my posts several times. To his credit he does not twist my words like you do. He can at least remain objective. I think webdog could offer more than he does and have told him so.
    I do not find myself in agreement with him often, but he speaks his mind without lying.

[

you are welcome to your opinion...childish as it is.
    SIZE]
    :rolleyes:

I just react to your posts.Talebearing is lying.

It seems as if you enjoy this kind of posting.Most prefer scripture and have asked you to participate. Maybe you do this because you have nothing to post of substance. Let's see what your posts will contain as the new year approches.

5. Skandelon

Skandelon <b>Moderator</b>

MOD HAT ON: Let's be reminded (myself included) that we need to address the subject not the individual and stay on topic. Like our mommas used to say, "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all."

Thanks. :)

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Glad you remembered what your momma said!:thumbs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.