1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How do we Stop Racism?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gag and tie the hands of liberals! :p
    1-Gag, so they don't spew their hate in the form of white guilt and minority victimization like a flood, and
    2-Tie hands so they cannot keep reaching into our pockets for the money they squander!!!:mad:

Please note that I said LIBERALS, not Rs or Ds!!Confused

3. Emil

Emil New Member

The only way racism would ever end is if the entire human race would truly love and seek God first and be obedient to his word. The bible says in 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

• Like Like x 1
  4. StFrancis

StFrancis Member

We must realise that we were created by the same God despite our races. We should know that we need neighbors who can help us when we are in need and that is not defined by race - anybody can help you when you need their help. We should also know that God made us in His own likeness, no matter who we are.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

I don't think racism would end anytime soon. There's still a lot of people who discriminate others just because of their color, race, and culture. It's quite sad, but it's the reality. But of course, I am still believing that one day, we would see a world wherein people would treat everyone equally.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are right and it is especially sad when our current President engages in that activity quite frequently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me add this into the mix.
    Is a preference the same as racism. Another words --suppose a white person would not want to date/marry a person simply because he is black (or vice-verse) simply because that is his preference. Is that any different from a many who would rather date a brunett rather than a blond or a female who is shorter than him.

• Like Like x 1