1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How High is too High?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 7, 2010.

1. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

There won't be much time to be scared in the twinkling of an eye.

:thumbs:

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

My dad worked for the telephone company---the old South Central Bell --- in the days of early mobile telephones(the equipment---transmitter/receivers) fit in the car's trunk----nowadays--the whole sheebang fits in the palm of your hand

Anyways----the phone company leased space on the local television's transmission towers---it was his job to climb and install the phone company's microwave dishes(like you have on side of your house for your satellite TV)-----he was Baton Rouge's first mobile telephone repair/service tech----back then ---- mobile telephone's were only affordable for the rich, elite, and state government!!

But he climbed those same towers you see----I loved my dad---can hardly wait to see him again!!