1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How it felt when I changed Day of Worship ....

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BR:

"a point where you do post actdual fact with an actual quote or reference that holds water"

GE:

And the 'actual quote' of course must be the above from Mrs White. It just shows how right I was about you SDAs.

2. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I am speaking to the "DRAwING OF ALL" in John 12:32

To the LIGHT "That coming into the WORLD enlightens EVERY MAN" in John 1

To the "GOOD NEWS" of Romans 10 that Paul claims is being declared via NATURE itself.

To the "invisible attributes of God CLEARLY SEEN" in nature according to Paul in Romans 1.

To the fact that EVEN today you would argue that - non-Christian JEWS have NOT had the gospel preached to them -- and yet IT IS THE JEWS of the OT that PAUL says "HAD the GOSPEL preached" for in Heb 4 Paul says "WE have had the gospel preached to US JUST as they also" -- but THEY are among those whom you would say DID NOT have access to the Gospel!!

You have limited the term to "specific story telling" but Paul does not.

in Christ,

Bob

3. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BR:

"To the fact that EVEN today you would argue that - non-Christian JEWS have NOT had the gospel preached to them -- and yet IT IS THE JEWS of the OT that PAUL says "HAD the GOSPEL preached" for in Heb 4 Paul says "WE have had the gospel preached to US JUST as they also" -- but THEY are among those whom you would say DID NOT have access to the Gospel!!"

GE:

Now please! you, this time please present 'fact'! Where or who is your 'you', who "would argue that / would say ..."? A single 'OSAS-believer' please? Just one will be enough, as such an one would know he plainly contradicts Scripture word for word. This sort of tactics is typical of your methodology.

4. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't have any Ellen White quotes for you to toy with -- I am asking you to deal with facts. non-Ellen-White ACTUAL doctrinal statements 28 fully published and readily available (The same list Walter Martin dealt with) --- OR anything you wish to pick and choose from what I have posted... take your pick.

But giving nonsensical nonsequiter after nonsequiter as you are doing in the above is pointless sir.

in Christ,

Bob

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You had to actually "have read" the posts exchanged between me and HP on this topic to participate substantively.