1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How many sins to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by npetreley, Aug 4, 2007.

1. npetreley

npetreley New Member

You ME guys love to avoid answering but ask more questions in order to divert attention away from the fact that you dodge the question. Answer the question. If you can't answer the question because you're too ashamed of the answer, then that should tell you something about your heretical doctrine.

By WHOSE righteousness will you enter the kingdom?

#101 npetreley, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2007
  2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

There is only ONE way to be where the Lord is:

Jhn 14:1 "Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
    Jhn 14:2 "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.
    Jhn 14:3 "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, {there} you may be also.
    Jhn 14:4 "And you know the way where I am going."
    Jhn 14:5 Thomas *said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"
    Jhn 14:6 Jesus *said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

You will not get to the Father except by the righteousness of Christ.

You will not enter the kingdom except by the righteousness of Christ.

Your works are not the righteousness of Christ.

Do you not see that by your refusal to answer a simple question of "whose righteousness will gain your entrance to the kingdom", that your entire doctrine falls? You know that only Christ's righteousness, apart from works, will bring you into the kingdom, yet you are unwilling to say so.

This is why I say that you ME'rs deny the power of Christ and delude yourselves into thinking that it is by your power that you will be with the Lord.

I am still interested in your personal testimony. Was your life changed at salvation?

3. npetreley

npetreley New Member

I'm guessing it wasn't changed. After all, if they experienced a change in their lives, why are they so paranoid about Christians running around in a fleshly rampage killing people, doing drugs, commiting adultery, etc?

4. Cutter

Cutter New Member

In Christ alone! Praise be unto HIM!!!
    How anyone could skirt around this question, I have no idea. Unless, of course, it destroys their false doctrine.

If the foundation is made of sand then the whole structure is worthless.

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

That is my guess as well. I will gladly share my testimony with anyone. How could I not? I love the Lord with ALL my heart :love2: and it gives me great joy to talk about Him and all that He has done for me.

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

My point exactly.

7. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

WOW . . . I answer the question for you AGAIN and still all we get is your nonsense. I and others have answered this question for you MULTIPLE times Amy, including AGAIN in this thread. Just because you don't like or agree with the answer doesn't mean a person is refusing to answer your question.

And instead of answering the question that I have been trying for a few days now to get you folks to answer you gladly try to change the subject to my testimony.

Why not try answering a few questions instead of asking so many questions that you really don't want the answers to in the first place.

What difference does my "testimony" make in the first place? The ONLY thing that matters is that what the Scriptures say.

Now are you going to step up to the plate and answer some questions or are you just going to continue to falsely accuse and try and change the subject?

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

You have NOT answered the question! If so, prove it. It is not my job to confirm your statement.
    As far as your testimony goes, the scriptures have nothing to say about that. It is YOUR testimony and personal to YOU. Why would any born again believer turn down the opportunity to share how God saved them??????
    At least tell me whether or not your life changed when you were saved. And it is important to know this, because you have repeatedly said that a person can be born again and have NO change. That is not biblical. If it is, prove it. I am wondering if you know what being born again is.
    I cannot trust the words of anybody who claims to be a Christian and yet refuses to give a testimony and believes the new birth is without change.

9. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

MY GOODNESS AMY. This question was answered for you in THIS THREAD. This is unreal. Not five or six posts ago I answered this question for you AGAIN and you still spew your nonsense. As Charlie Brown would say "GOOD GRIEF!"

God saved me the same as He saved you by His grace through faith apart from works. I didn't know that I needed testify to that?

Not only is it Biblical, but I have answered that question again and again as well. What a surpise another question from you that has been answered, but I guess you are going to accuse me of not dealing with that one as well huh?

By the way I'm STILL waiting for some answers to my questions. Are you going to step up or just continue to demand what you don't want to hear anyway?

10. npetreley

npetreley New Member

You haven't answered any such thing, Jennifer Jason-Jump.

That's not all she asked. She asked if your life changed as a result of your salvation. If so, how?

I'll play your way. "We answered the questions 1,000 times already! Good grief!"

11. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Yeah if you call "go read your Bible" an answer. I don't call that an answer. I call that a cop-out. We have given you detailed answer time and time and time and time again. You don't like what we have to say, nor do you agree with it, but we have at least taken the time to answer your questions in detail.

Saying go read your Bible is not an answer. So I'll continue to WAIT.

Do you think Mary was unsaved until the ministry of Jesus Christ?

12. npetreley

npetreley New Member

Wait all you want. Just like you, we gave you a very detailed answer several times. (what's) Good (for the gander) grief!

13. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

JJump:

Here was your answer a few posts ago:

Answer the question JJump:

By WHOSE righteousness will you enter the kingdom????

14. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

So you call "read your bible" very detailed huh? Well there you go.

15. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Amy I have answered that MULTIPLE times. If you don't want to go back and read just a few posts back that's fine and that's on you, but I"m tired of playing pass the buck with you people. It's obvious that all you want to do is argue for the sake of arguing. And that's just silly.

The question has been answered and it's been answered in this thread.

Why do you keep avoiding my question? Do I get to play the well since you won't answer it I must be right card like you folks do?

Or are you going to fall back on npetreley and TCGreek's answer of read your bible?

At least I gave you all a verse to read. They can't even do that.

By the way let's just state the beginning question again . . . Do you think Mary was "saved (possessed everlasting life) before Jesus was born? If so how was she saved?

16. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Who said that? And you do need to read the Bible. Especially the part about being saved by GRACE apart from works.

17. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Is that all you can say?
    Who answered the question? And what post was it? Because I can't find it.

18. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

Well I already answered that question for you to, but you were probably typing so let me give it again just so I can't be falsely accused.

19. npetreley

npetreley New Member

You never answered the question. Plus, here are your options:

"my righteousness"

"Christ's righteousness"

Isn't that a lot easier than typing the long, irritating, boring excuse you just wrote?

20. J. Jump

J. Jump New Member

I answered the question. And I've said THAT multiple times. I'm not sure what post it was. It's probably a page back or two by now with all this nonense. Well I'm sorry you can't find it, but that doesn't give you room to falsely accuse someone for your lack of ability.

I'm even going to give you a little hint to help you in your search. Just go back to each page of this thread and start with the most recent and then do a control+F and type in Revelation and see what that pops up for you.

Now how about an answer to my question?