1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How many times "I" will be used tonite?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Sep 10, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry for the rude awakening....

I once thought like you. But after seven years of "snipe hunting cheap shots" and members who decide they don't like you and try to drive you from the board in any way they feel will work ... well one begins to fight back.

This is not a Christian board as much as it is a clique ( for some), and for others a place to judge you for not being as good as they profess and believe God percievs them to be. Holier than thou members will cause you to defend yourself or be made the fool to make them look like super saints!

Again, welcome to the board. Things, and a lot of folks, are actually genuine around here. You will see that the longer you're here. :thumbs::wavey::thumbsup:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He nor a lot of the others don't care how it looks to outsiders. They just want to be right. To win the argument and prove that Barack Obama and those evil liberals are what's wrong with the country and the world.

No concern whatsoever is given to the stumbling block they become. I believe it highlights just how little certain people care about the eternities of the unsaved folks who don't share their political views.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As 0bam@ and the Democrats have pointed out so often, his opponents are all racists, bigots, birthers, and bitter clingers while his supporters are pure love and ideal examples of Christianity.

0bam@ is a boring speaker but he does tend to use the word "I" a lot.

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How do I put this in a way you just may comprehend?

None of us have ever denied your right to speak up about your beliefs that those of us who bad mouth Obeyme are the problem with the church. We have had to take post after post where YOU established yourself as God's selected prophet on earth and on this board ... sent to put us in our place. And this is done by judging us as lesser than you, and if we DARE challenge you, you are never wrong, while we are NEVER right.

Speaking to you is like speaking to dead space, jibecause you JUST are never wrong.

People have grown tired of being looked down upon by some egocentric god like person who claims to know the Father, but believes he's been sent on a mission to whip this board of good old boys, into shape, spiritually and to hell with what your subjects think or care, because you have ALL the answers, and us dumb, uneducated folk, the simpletons of cyber space are your subjects: subjects you've been sent to be judge and jury for us if we do not agree with you or believe as you tell us we need to believe.

In the 1930's there lived a man who sort of believed this way and he felt he was god's gift to Europe.

Zaac, this board did quite well until you landed on our planet ... and when you leave or are asked to leave all will be right and well in this universe. Hard to believe, but we managed well before we ever read the name Zaac.

So grow up, get a life! Your goal is to straighten us out .... our goal is to see you exit. :laugh:

No stand and watch as the good old boys of the board slap one another on the back. :thumbs:

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I do declare Scarlett, how many anti-Obama, anti-liberal,anti-Black, anti-Democrat, anti-anything that didn't meet the clique's POV posts had the world to endure prior to that? Had God established you and the cliques as the prophets for that?

Your problem is the same as many others. A lot of you obviously care more about politics than you do people and it shows in your posts.

You're upset that someone would dare challenge the "Republican politically conservative" status quo on this board. Somewhere during the years you got the notion that this board is yalls's playground over which yall have been anointed God's prophets on earth to put anyone with an opposing POV in their place.

And now all you do is whine about having to drink your own elixir. :laugh:

A bunch of stuff that's in your head. I walk on the same sinful ground as everyone else and will quickly let that be known. You just don't ,one, like having your wicked ways pointed out, and two, don't like to accept that your behavior is wicked.

Not at all. But most of ya are like a broken record player stuck in your political la la land that doesn't give a flying hoot about anyone or anything other than your political views.

And some of ya are losing a grip on reality faster than others.

WOW. If i could just can that diatribe and send it to the President's desk at the White House and also get him to hit the Master Send button to his list of liberals. I mean I'm sure that they would like to know that the egocentric god like people who claim to know Jesus but consistently display nothing of His love for anyone or anything that doesn't hold their political POV, were sent to whip them into shape because they are liberal and stupid and economically and socially inept.

Yes I'm sure the President and his "liberal subjects" would love to hear how you and the people like you have appointed themselves to be judge and jury of every dot and tittle uttered by him.

The man hadn't even given the speech and yall finding stuff to judge him on. Your rants would be hilarious if they weren't so consistently sad a display of your hypocrisy and flat out wicked behavior all because of POLITICS.

Like I said, You got your toes stepped on and another voice entered the roost that you thought you ruled and now you can't handle it. Lord have mercy. I would hate to think that lost people were happening by this board in the past and reading and seeing how yall treated folks , and that they thought for a minute that that is how folks who love Jesus treat other people.

Give it your best shot. The trap you set for me will be the one you fall into.

I do that everyday. That's why I get to respond so often because wicked behavior increases, and those committing the wicked behavior have the audacity to brag about it.

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I tell folks to not bow before me the way they do their politics. :thumbsup: