1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How Should christians react to Duck Dynasty and AE news?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Yeshua1, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You meanan email....whom did you send it to?

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

In other words-----that contract imprisoned you, didn't it??:BangHead::type: The freedom to sign a contract imprisons people and their voices just as well as a federal prison imprisons the body!!

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its on their main website click on the feedback link.

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    we can be a strong moral/cultural influence, as we were inEngland to abolish slavery, abolishing jim crow laws in America, eliminating child labor etc...

IF we would have fought the good fight ealier, would not be in the mess of gay right/marriages, no God in public square now etc!

5. Jacob_Elliott

Jacob_Elliott New Member

In a new development Duck Dynasty's views went from over 8 mil down to 2 mil last night

6. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One side will say they were boycotting A&E. The other side will say they are staying away from Phil. Interesting to see how it plays out in the media.

7. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Padre,

If it is the "Non-Fox" media, I can just about predict the story line to be reported.

8. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Charlie Sheen

Mr. Sheen has made some attacking comments on Phil Robertson. I sent him several messages on Twitter regarding his comments.

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I assume you mean the show... Which means A&E lost 6 million viewers last night....

10. thisnumbersdisconnected

Regardless of what the media says about this -- and I'm with quantum, the liberal media will say it's because of Phil, the conservative media will say it's because of A&E -- the social media is blowing up about it, and most of what they're saying is along these lines:

Occasionally, social media is smarter than the networks. Unfortunately, most of social media is a total waste of space and needless irritation of trillions of electrons.

11. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    wasn't it just a marathon reruns of the past yera though, bring the show up to the new season?

Prediction, A&E sees that the sponsers said firm with Ohil and family, and will bring them back, and first new show sets new ratings records for cable!

12. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

I saw on the news where Alex Baldwin lost his job on a tv network for calling a popparratzi a special homo name. No more tv commercials for Alex I guess. Another woman made a tweet before she boarded a Airplane to Africa saying she hoped she didn't get aids. The tweet went viral and she was out of a job. If the liberals continue to win at the game they are playing watch out, they will come into the church services and listen to the messages hunting something to sue the churches over.