1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How the Clintons Will Destroy John McCain

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

The number of fellow Senators who think John McCain is psychologically unstable is large. Some will admit it publicly, like Thad Cochran who says, "The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine."

Others relate times when McCain screamed four-letter obscenities right in their faces in the Senate cloak room, like Dick Shelby, Rick Santorum, or Jim Inhofe. "The man is unhinged," one Senator told me. "He is frighteningly unfit to be Commander-in-Chief."

That John McCain is clinically nuts is scary enough. What worries a small group of GOP Senators and Congressmen even more is a deep and dark skeletal secret in McCain's glorified past to which they are privy, and which the Clintons will use to blackmail him..............

http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/3068/2/

2. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

:rolleyes: Okay...

Sounds like opposition research funded by Flipp.

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I'm looking at a 3rd party in November If McCain is still standing after super Tuesday.

4. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

It looks like the far right Republicans are already doing a pretty good job. Imagine what the author could do if he had any proof.

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that any author who states that "The CIA is a left-wing, liberal outfit"(as is in the linked article) is severely lacking in crediblity.

6. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No joke.

7. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Between that and Hillary's "well-known bisexuality", this is chock full of a dearth of credibility.