1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xfrodobagginsx, Nov 11, 2014.

?
  1. YES

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I ALREADY ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST BEFORE

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. OTHER

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

The mistake lakeside makes is he thinks I am coming at this from a Protestant perspective. When I started investigating all this, and all religions, I didn't have a perspective. I was an agnostic and near-atheist. I wanted to know the truth, whether that lay in Christianity or another religion, or no religion. When I decided that Christianity was true, I then narrowed my search to what doctrines, practices, and church(es) was/were true. I discovered that the RCC claims were false; they could not be substantiated from scripture, the Fathers, the early churches, from early church history. The RCC is an organization which is an amalgamation of the Roman Empire, pagan religion, and a few Christian teachings. It has been the worst persecutor in the history of Christianity. See, this is the way Satan works. If anything were completely false, it would clearly be recognized as such and could gain no power or adherents. But take a little truth and mix it with a lot of falsehood, money, greed, and earthly power, and you have the perfect false "church". There is no way -- I repeat, NO WAY -- that the church which Jesus founded could have spilled all the blood that the RCC has spilled over the centuries. That alone reveals the RCC as an impostor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.