1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How to sell a car?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by Ingo Breuer, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Ingo Breuer

Ingo Breuer Member

Since March I am trying to sell my wife's Pontiac Sunfire. We don't need it anymore and downsize to one car. I advertised for the car in almost every local newspaper, parked it in front of a supermarket on main street and it still did not sell. I am asking $6,900 for the car. That's a fair price from the Blue Book.
    Now I live in a small town in Tennessee where people worship pickup trucks as their idols, so little Pontiacs are harder to sell here.
    How to sell this car?????
    Thanks for any hints.

[​IMG]

2. stubbornkelly

stubbornkelly New Member

I'm not a big fan of theirs, but have you run it by CarMax? Only if all else fails . . . . because they likely won't offer you blue book value.

What with all the 0% interest rate offers, I'm finding it's pretty hard to sell a used car. It took a friend of mine 8 months to sell a late model pick-up. People can get a new one for much less than they could since just last year.