1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HUH? Paul has a NEW prespective??

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by MRCoon, May 7, 2006.

1. ituttut

ituttut New Member

Amen. These boards are full of what has been written about God's Word. Far better to go to the source. </font>[/QUOTE]Another with understanding.

2. Salamander

Salamander New Member

If you are going to address me, Brother, I'd appreciate your not doing it behind my back.

I never could have even known you have a daughter.

I was speaking tongue in cheek by way of a scenario to the question you asked about who the guy was in the picture with the guitar.

I already apologized to you publickly.

I apologize again for not knowing you have a daughter, but I also did relate how I could never expect my 16 yr old daughter to fall into the scenario I gave.

I'd hope you would follow sound wisdom and stop with the gossip.

I will not expect any apology from you, since you like to talk behind people's back's and gossip.

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

The biggest problem I have with the New Perspective, is that I'm still trying to understand all of Paul's own 'Old Perspective'. :confused: :(

When I :rolleyes: understand all Paul's Old Perspective, [​IMG] then I'll be ready to look as someone's New Perspective on Paul. [​IMG]

Ed