1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hume: ‘Partisan attacks’ from Democrats ‘ugly as I’ve ever seen it’

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume told Hugh Hewitt Tuesday that the President Barack Obama and other Democrats’ partisan rhetoric is unprecedented.

“There’s no doubt about that, and you know, I’ve never seen, actually, partisan attacks, where you simply are attacking the other party outright by name, calling the other party out, is something a little unusual,” Hume said. “I’m accustomed to seeing, I mean, it’s done in one form or another, and it has been for years. But I’ve never seen it done by a president himself to the extent that it’s been done by this president. He does it regularly, it’s part of how he operates. For all the controversy that his presidency entailed, I never saw George W. Bush do that. I mean, there are ways to do it where you say things like, ‘Those who say this, and my opponents say that, or there are people in the other party who say this.’ But with Obama, this is a staple. This is how he rolls. This is what he does.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/h...ugly-as-ive-ever-seen-it-audio/#ixzz2hG6bZuin

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The language by the left has gotten very violent to include at least one post on this board.