1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hymn Links

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by tyndale1946, Oct 29, 2002.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While I am on the BB I would sure like to hear some good hymn music. I would sure like to hear some old baptist hymns... Accapella would be nice!... Since I'm a Primitive Baptist we sing without instrumental accompaniment. So where are all these links for various hymns and songs. I know other like the music with full choir... So help me all you brethren I'm a song leader and I want some beautiful God honoring hymns on here while I'm discussing doctrine. I want to hear the Lord high and lifted up in song instead of the constant hum of this computer don't you?... Brother Glen [​IMG] ... That's me in song! [​IMG]

2. Pete

Pete New Member

Brother Glen, www.cyberhymnal.org "only" has midi files, but is still one of the best hymn pages out there [​IMG]

Pete

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Appreciate the link. Not a big fan of piano per se, but enjoyed hitting a few of the REALLY OLD tunes I've not heard for years!

4. Jeff Weaver

Jeff Weaver New Member

5. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bro. Glen:

Try this link, Bro. Glen:

sovgrace.net

Click on the hymns and music link. I bought the Hallelujah Praise Jehovah cd and cassette and the
    Rich with My Savior Cassette and they were very good. Pure accapella. Really lifts up your heart
    and spirit.

6. Gayla

Gayla New Member

www.fbnradio.com

Fundamental Broadcasting Network, they play conservative music and preaching. Heard Lester Roloff yesterday.

7. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great sites. Keep them coming.

8. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Bro. Glen,
    Try www.live365.com It has every kind of radio station you would want, and many you wouldn't. There is even one with Celtic hymns. Another with a boy's choir. I listen to some of the classical and the southern gospel stations.
    Joel

[ November 06, 2002, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Lifter ]